2018 Journey Line
Holy guacamole! 2018 was one for the books – a full year of pushing my comfort zone and practicing self-compassion.
What I accomplished:
- Successfully landed a new job in Brooklyn.
- Moved back home to NYC from Stockholm and settled into a beautiful new neighborhood and apartment.
- Transformed into a bad-ass warrior, symbolized by 2 sleeves of Aeta-Kalinga inspired tattoos. Thank you Victor Webster!
- Opened 3 sustainable, socially responsible investment accounts.
- Celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary in Phoenix and spent some quality time with my Mamma.
- Passed my Sommelier exam and got that pin (that I still hold and wear around the apt with a glass of wine at least once per week)!
- Had my first real vocal jazz performances at Arturo’s and The Mezzrow in Manhattan!
- Made big strides in my career growth as Lead Product Manager.
- Played our first band gig as Fortuneteller.
- Made a huge planetary impact with my team and the Global Commons Initiative – winning 1st place for the Judge’s Choice Award and 2nd place for the Audience Choice Award.
- Celebrating the holidays at home with friends and loved ones here in Brooklyn! Time to ring in the New Year with a trip to Mexico.
I can’t thank David, Friends, and Family enough for their support and making this year so incredibly special!
I’m in planning mode for 2019, so stay tuned…